Content.Ad is a native sponsored content platform that can help you to attract new, highly-engaged readers. Brax has worked with Content.Ad to create thousands of ads more efficiently. We’ve put together a cheat sheet that has everything you need to make sure your native ads show up how they’re supposed to.
Content.ad Technical Specifications
|Image Size||1200x627 (recommended), 300x250 (minimum)|
|Max Headline Characters||60 characters. Use [Country], [State], [City], or [Postal_Code] to display viewer's location.|
|Min Recommended CPC Start Desktop||$0.03|
|Min Recommended CPC Start Mobile||$0.01|
|Location Targeting:||Country, Region, State|
|Device Targeting||Desktop, Mobile (Smartphones)|
|Maximum Ads Approved||40-50 Ads Per Account (No more than 10-15 ads per URL)|
|Annotations (Circles or Arrows Images)||No|
|For other FAQs, visit https://help.content.ad|
Ads Will Be Rejected if:
- Mismatched landing page URL
- Content that is false, deceptive, or misleading.
- Content that may be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction or that promotes illegal activity.
- Content that is hateful, discriminatory, abusive, intolerant, obscene, offensive, exploitative, harassing, threatening, or inciting violence.
- Content that promotes dangerous, violent, or harmful behavior or that we feel may otherwise cause harm to our users for any reason.
- Nudity or pornographic content.