Source: Syda Productions
Brax recently hosted a webinar on the new features we wanted to show our users.
We had a quick demo showing all the new features from Brax, some common mistakes or misconceptions our users should avoid, and how to tag for better attribution tracking. We also showed our users how to raise and lower budgets and bids.
- New campaigns created will have the default tags but do not retroactively update previously made campaigns
- How to make ads in seconds and push them through different native ad networks
- Editing ads in Brax or in an ad network you're actually creating a new ad
- How to change the columns in your reports metrics to look at specific data
- Depending on your package we check your real-time spend by hour or every six hours
- Conversion pixel analytics to count analytics and conversion
- Naming conventions for campaigns (site-platform-geo-campaign name)
- Using your revenue metrics to set up CPC Scheduling
- Spiking the CPC to increase better quality traffic
- Blacklist and whitelisting publishers as you create campaigns for better traffic
There were even some hacks for native content advertising on the major ad networks like Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent and Yahoo Gemini.