The following is a video that reviews our Uruguay Release feature list as well as an updated demo.
To start with the demo, jump to 9:25 on the video.
Latest Demo & Uruguay Sprint Release Notes from Brax.
Sweden Sprint Release Notes
- Small Design & UI Improvements
- Some wrapping of text and moving of icons.
- Ad Group Enhancements
- Save Ad Group without pushing
- Add ads to ad group existing
- Row view instead of grid view for ads
- Duplicate ad row
- Can duplicate ads
- Edit their headlines
- For Revcontent you can do content type
- Individual URL per ad
- Tracking Modification Dates
- Each group and each ad has a modification date.
- Job history upgrades
- You can now see a cleaner format for job history
- Revcontent API enhancements
- No longer will be sending over information so it doesn't put it to pending
- Image Cropping Enhancements
- Added filter values
- Reset filter button
- Fits to screen for large images
- Improved loading speed
- Inline Editing of Budgets for Yahoo Campaigns
- Warning of Large increases in Budget & CPC (over 5x)